Instructions for cancelling your purchase
Right of termination
You have the right to terminate the agreement, without stating grounds, within 14 days.
- The termination period will lapse 14 days from the day on which you or someone acting on your behalf (not being the carrier) is physically in the possession of the last article.
- In order to exercise your right of termination, please advise Naaipatronen.nl, address: Beijerstraat 4, Leeuwarden, phone 058-2167622, firstname.lastname@example.org via an unequivocal statement (e.g. in writing by standard mail, fax or e-mail) of your decision to terminate the agreement. For that purpose you may, but do not have to, use the withdrawal form.
- In order to comply with the termination period, all you need to do is to send your message regarding you exercising your right of termination before the termination period has lapsed.
Consequences of the termination
- Upon termination of the agreement, we will refund all your payments made to date, including any costs of delivery (other than any extra costs as a result of you choosing an alternative delivery method from our most efficient standard delivery method), immediately and in any case not later than 14 days after we have been notified of your decision to terminate the agreement.
- The refund will be made in the same manner the original transaction was made, unless you have explicitly agreed to any other payment method. In any event, we will not charge you for anything extra in relation to the refund.
- We reserve the right to postpone the refund until we received the goods back in our warehouse or until you provided proof of the return shipment, whichever comes first.
- You are required to return or deliver the goods to us immediately, but in any case not later than 14 days after we have been notified of your decision to terminate the agreement. You are considered to be in time if the goods are returned to us before the 14-day period has lapsed.
- The immediate costs for returning the goods will be at your expense.
- You will be responsible for any decrease in value of the goods as a result of handling the goods beyond the point that was necessary to assess the nature, the features and the working principle of the goods.
You can download and print the withdrawal form here: withdrawal form.